According to the 2012 NAR Survey to Home Buyers and Sellers:
45% of home purchasers visited an open house last year and it is at the top of the list where consumer finds their agent, (along with referral, past customer and internet).
Open houses are drawing crowds, particularly in areas where the inventory is tightening.
In this session we will work on:
1. Getting sufficient traffic to make your open house worthwhile
2. How to encourage visitors to leave a quality email address and phone
3. Engagement techniques to build relationships at open houses
4. Following up with every attendee – so you can qualify them later
We will also be offering:
• A free e-newsletter to offer open house visitors
• Sign in sheet and graphics tying the newsletter to the open house
• A quick and easy tool to make a flier for your open house with a QR code and photos
• A mobile site for each of your listings so visitors can get more info on the road
• Free downloadable buyers guides showing real estate process and glossary of terms
Monday, Apr 22, 2013
7:00 am - 8:00 am PST